1. No erotica, no hate, no child/animal-snuffing or cruelties (not that anyone has yet, just sayin’),
2. 300 to 500 words,
3. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner,
4. Now, darnit! Have some fun…
Now, Here’s the prompt! Remember you must use this line, exactly how it reads, somewhere in your story (beginning, middle, or end).
Gavin pirouetted after stomping out a high-steppin’ jig the drumbeat evoked in him. He spun as if a man without a care. As if he understood…
Winners will be posted on my blog this Thursday and thank you for playing. Thanks for writing!
- Five Ways to Refresh Your Writing (the-confident-writer.net)
- Borrowing a Fiction Writing Technique: Using Pacing by Paragraph and Sentence Length to Build to a Conclusion. (brieflywriting.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on Writing Flash Fiction (aecurzon.wordpress.com)
- Eight Rules for Writing Fiction by Kurt Vonnegut (mattswritingcorner.wordpress.com)