What’s your list look like? This is mine:
- Monday: Write to your new story and do a blog post,
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Write the climax scene for my novel-in-progress,
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: Finish reading the review copy of Lisa Preston’s “Orchard and Stone”,
- Wednesday: Prep the New Year’s Eve mailing for my newsletter recipients,
- Wednesday: Round out your 2016 Business Schedule with more detail and action dates and to-do lists for each action, and finally…
- Thursday: Write up promotional blurbs for your upcoming 2016 workshops (“Books-to-Movies”, “Plot Morphing”, Write & “Publish a Story for Kindle Worlds”, and “Creating Workshops: Strictly for Working Writers”)
I think I’ll leave a little time on Thursday to can some pickles. Maybe even some tomato sauce. Yum. But, I’m going to try to save some time for festivities on the eve of my Savior’s birthday and bring in Christmas in the spirit which is intended.
God bless you and have a great and safe Christmas week! ~Susan.
And why don’t you consider giving a book for Christmas?
And here are some other authors whose writing you might enjoy: